Monday 15 November 2010

fat club


I went down to the local health centre the other day for my big match weigh in. My god there are some ugly babies. Anyway there I sat waiting my turn while the harrys, jacks, mollys and malones all queued up to be stripped naked and plonked on the scales. Frankly I find it all quite humiliating. Just cos I’m 6 months old doesn’t mean I should be carried around a public place with my nuts hanging out – oh yes forgot that one – cakes/presents/candles etc will be gratefully accepted – although obviously I am really ‘my adjusted age’ so that’s 3 months and you don’t generally get presents for that do you..…….erm anyway so yes I am 12lb 5. Hurrah for me and my big butt. They measured my head as well which they are meant to every month unfortunately the slightly idiot woman hadn’t written down the last 2 months in my little red book so had to go and wander off to find the last time the neuro guy measured and heres the rub. We can send a man to the moon – or can we – but we still haven’t managed to be able to measure a head with anything more than a tape measure vaguely put in the same position so what you get is a vague idea of whether its grown proportionally or not and that’s not really any good as the point at which we worry is whether its got bigger than it should. But we don’t really know. And that in itself is pointless.

In other developing and developmental news I am now actually laughing…..i have smiled quite a lot over the last few months but now I have decided that M&D are actually quite funny sometimes And now like Pringles once I popped…I just can’t stop… although D’s monkey impression does help things along….such a tit.

No comments:

Post a Comment