Tuesday 13 July 2010

Help for Heroes

On the right over there...yes over that way you'll see a little link to the Help for Heroes website who my uncle is running the Athens marathon in aid of. he's off to Afghanistan for 2 months in a few weeks  where he'll be working in Camp Bastion as a medic so if you want to support him and our boys and girls over there then follow the link and push a little wonger his way. All donations will go to improving the lives of the men and women who have been injured in iraq and Afghanistan. I was going to run the marathon as well but have decided that my little legs might just slow him up. Maybe next year....

2 comments:

  1. And now your a salesman too! Persuaded me! J-dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can run with me next year Alfie, I'll wait for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete