Friday 2 July 2010

not out the woods but have found the breadcrumbs..

so after yesterdays pallaver the good news is i've only had 3 bradis today which is much much better. i'm still desating a bit but thats generally normal. they've doubled my caffeine intake so i'm now having the equivalent of 3 espressos twice a day which is to stimulate my brain into remembering to breathe - always handy i feel, and i'll continue on my antibiotics until the cultures come back in 48 hours to see if theres a real infection. hopefully they'll come back negative.  i'm back on hourly feeds instead of every 2 hours which helps reduce my reflux - another possible cause of bradis - so something - and we're not sure which one of those things has helped. Although i did go a bit bonkers and have tacicardia - where my heart rate leaps - yes i do keep them on their toes - when my loflo was all changed as they have to pull the sticky pads off my face which is rather painful so i went bright red and cried for the first time. ahhhh poor me. hopefully i'll have an uneventful night. so its goodnight from me and goodnight from him over there bonging away xx

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are looking a lot better today. Just tell the nurses to go gently when pulling of sticky pads or else we'll have to send in the heavy mob!! Joking apart I hope you all get a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen M Henning i love that you respond so quickly to posts. you are my kinda woman. Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Alfie I think you could be my kind of man but I think I will have a lot of much younger competition!! Still you could be my 'Toy Boy'

    ReplyDelete