Sunday 11 July 2010

more new threads....

so today i got my prongs off!!! hurrah. at 4.30am i was in air and then at about 8am they decided that i was doing so well without them they took em completely off - so all day i have been breathing completely on my own. now i realise that to you breathing is fairly standard kind of thing but to me its HUUUGE. its the first time since i was born that i haven't had some sort of oxygen prong shoved up my nose so it felt all a bit wierd really and i spent the day clawing at my nose - as i usually do to try and pull them out but there was nothing to pull on. all very odd. but my stats have been pretty much fab all day so if there was a consultant in the house i think i deserve a platinum star. maybe two to be honest. And as i've been so fabulous it was only right i got a few presents..... up step Auntie G-lo and Uncle Dude who arrived laden with a huge variety of very cool outfits. I am going to be the best dressed little man in the unit. No more holes in my cardi for me. I am also told UD has bought me a tiny pair of converse from Las Vegas - apparently its illegal to bring back strippers so i guess the converse will have to do.... for now.

in other news i have apparently taken to peeing over my clothes quite alot so had to have another whole change of threads this afternoon. But no matter my wardrobe is growing by the day..... i just still haven't actually got a wardrobe to put them all in, just a little drawer under my bed....its like the war...xxx

1 comment:

  1. This all great news Alfie - I'm sure you're the best dressed kid on the block. By the way if it was the war YOU WOULD BE IN THE DRAWER UNDER THE BED!! xx Eileen

    ReplyDelete