Monday 24 May 2010

Eb says...

yeh its still ruddy Eb. the nurses have given mum and dad 24 hours to come up with a name - apparently i am the longest serving inhabitant of ICU without a name. which makes me very special. but not in a good way. anyhoo...... today mum spent a whole day with me when dad went back to work and i got read a lovely story from my new paddington bear book. see what they've done there. paddington bear. paddington hospital....genius. A story about a bear from peru lost in london with a tag around his neck saying please look after this bear. well i tell you aunt lucy you shouldn't have sent him to paddington as its a right.*******. although a lovely hospital with lovely people but i have to say that as they're taking such good care of me. 'burp'

anyway todays news is i am not barfing up my milk. which everyone especially the nurses are very pleased about although there seems to be some confusion about how much exactly i'm meant to be having - it is now varying from 1mg to 24mg an hour. Momma i will explode i tell ya.

And in breaking news on the weather front - you think you're hot. well that ain't nothin billie jean (not sure where my southern accent has come from tonight....but anyway) there i am sitting in my little green house with my tomato plants - which are doing very nicely thankyou - when all of a sudden the breezy tropical heat goes cos they've turned my humidifier off - apparently i am moist enough - and i'm left with a balmy calm.....yes a balmy calm - sounds a bit gay but work with me....and i'm cool..... haha i hear you say - you was always cool boy - and yes tip my hat to that one - but this is brilliant. but then a bong went off and apparently i was cold. so they put a blanket on me. and i was lovely and warm again. ahhhhh. am so precious.....

2 comments:

  1. We are glad that Mummy is reading you Paddington Bear Books as Nana & Pops have got you one already and will bring next time we come to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eb, I hope they still call you Eb. There is a German/Scandanvian spelling which is Ebbe. Cool eh? Otherwise Eric is nice.

    ReplyDelete