Monday 31 May 2010

Eb says…under pressure…


They finally got sick of my game and they’ve put a new more powerful pump on me. And now its fine. And my sats are fine too so I’m off the cpap and back on to the low flow – or lo-flo if you want to be a bit more street. Now apparently they do it a little differently here where they will now hopefully, fingers crossed, touch wood etc etc keep me on this rather than bouncing me back and forth onto the cpap. Not sure how this will turn out as I am still quite little. However the biggest concern I have right at this moment is they’ve given me a pink zaky hand. Pink. I ask you. That is like so gay.

1 comment:

  1. Boy's, they worry about the smallest thing, how about you concentrate on keeping of the cpap and not about your street cred, just for a little while. lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete