Monday 31 May 2010

Eb says…take me home country road.


No apparently I am off to Guildford. Back to the Royal Surrey where all this drama started. Confusion still reigns as the doc here (the shoe staring one) thought I was off to St.Peters as well but the lovely doc and nurse and nice paramedic transfer team are definitely of the opinion that I’m off to Guildford – and to be fair they all seem to know what they’re doing and I feel more reassured by that than I have done over the last few days. So after a quite a lot of picking me up and then throwing me down because I still had some sort of tube or wire attached to me –  I HAVE A LITTLE SOFT HEAD FOR ****S SAKE – they get me into my wheels which are basically a big version of the incubator with more bottles and whizzy things attached. And then we’re off! I gotta tell you its quite bumpy and they don’t seem to care for the mini speed bumps down the corridors but nice nurse personage has a right go at two fat blokes who stare at me in the corridor. ‘Ere frank look at him hes ruddy tiny’. “hey you, don’t look at the baby’ ‘Frank look at him.’ “Hey mister I said don’t look at the baby’ cue evil stare and finger pointyness. yeh go for it girl as they amble off probably about to go and visit Britney to see which ones the father….

1 comment:

  1. Little Eb - for someone so tiny your very very funny, lets not under estimate you, your a fine boy xx

    ReplyDelete