Monday 31 May 2010

Eb says...grrrr


So after all that palaver I’m thinking I’m a bit fed up and a bit miserable. But then the news I’ve been waiting to hear for oh a few days is that they’re finally going to transfer me – hurrah. No more Britney and her awful constant retinue of gawpers and mutterers all smelling like they’ve just come from the ‘I love to smell like an ashtray appreciation society annual ball’. Anyway, there seems to be some confusion of where exactly I will go but they finally decide its going to be St.Peters in woking which is the same level as here but about an hour nearer home and an hour nearer me climbing a big tree. So that’s excellent. They’re going to do it in the morning so tonight I think I will be quite a handful for my last night with my lovely nurses at St.Marys….. bong bong.

No comments:

Post a Comment