Monday 14 June 2010

Alfie says.....mabel, babel, stable

evening. apologies for the lack of posts over the weekend but i gave my scribe the weekend off. Not that i'm relaxing the regime you understand its just i grew tired of his inability to say albumin. No its not ambulin or ampulin or albimum. Idiot. Anyway albumin has been the latest thing on everyones minds as thats the thing that caused me to look like bernard manning last week. Apparently although unconfirmed my albumin levels are either stable or improving - however what is reducing is the size of my legs and face which is super. My feet and my erm.... cochonas are still a little on the large side but Dad says thats fine.... and apparently they're the last to 'de-swell'. On the upside i've actually gained weight - which obviously everyone panicked about thinking i was getting all fluidy again but no apparently they think (oh do they..) that its normal weight gain. This means i am now almost....almost 3lb.

In other news the train came out of the tunnel yesterday, failed to stop at the station and flew straight across the greenhouse. That'll teach them to put my bum in the air without protective nappyage on...

Also big news of yesterday was Dad picked me up for the first time. Hurrah. I was out the greenhouse for about 35mins and not once did i drop my sats - which obviously made mum all jealous as i only managed 10 minutes with her the other day before i went a bit funny....bless her. will try harder next time.

3 comments:

  1. Its sounds like all good news Alfie looks great you look great lots of love Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Alfie you're a star !

    ReplyDelete