Wednesday 30 June 2010

oh dear...

not having a great day. have had 8 bradis and feel all a bit lethargic to be honest. They've finally decided to give me a blood transfusion which is going on right now. First half an hour is the critical time to make sure i don't get any wierd reactions but so far so good. I'm going to be transfused till 1am and then hopefully over the next few hours after that i'll start to pick up. If not it might be something else thats making me feel a bit crap - sepsis has been mentioned to fingers crossed its not that again. keep everything crossed cos its gonna be a tough night. x

3 comments:

  1. I've got everything crossed but you're a little fighter Alfie. Thinking of you allxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All limbs crossed Alfie, which isn't easy for me and both feet have gone to sleep, but what the hell, it'll be worth when you're all good again. Could someone pass me a drink? Love jonnydude

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything crossed little man. Hope your feeling better now, these are trying times for you and M+D so I'm sending you all lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete