Tuesday 22 June 2010

I'm official

well nearly. M&D are off to Westminster today to register me - finally. Yes it is if you're counting -  the last day they're allowed to before some douchebag at westminster council names me malcolm archibald francisco or something like that. In other brief news, i am still refluxing and they are now playing with my gaviscon stuff to try and reduce me convulsing wvery time they feed me. I have nearly made 3lb - only 10g to go. And i have another eye test today after 'the incident' at the weekend - less said of the better - and i may have to testify at some point so wouldn't want to predudice the case. Might tell you all about it at a later date...

In fashion news i have a new knitted blue beret which is very arty and makes me look like a young picasso. Dad is happy because i look arty. Mum is happy because it makes me look gay!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with arty or gay. I'm sure it looks very fetching Alfie. Just some onions round your neck and a bike. OOH LA LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blue beret....soooooo cute and loving the blog. Can't wait to see you all. Heres to the 3 pounds Love M and M xxx

    ReplyDelete